What is the Best Way to Loosen Tight Muscles in Davie, FL? Massage to Relieve Soreness
When you are dealing with tight muscles, it can be a struggle. It can have a big impact on your quality of life if you have chronically tight or sore muscles. Finding ways to get rid of muscle tightness and soreness can improve your quality of life and help you feel happier. The muscles in your body are usually tight and sore for a reason. Finding the source of the problem is usually the first place to start. Massage Miami Central is here to talk about what is causing your muscles to be sore and what you can do to fix it.
What Causes Very Tight Muscles?
There are several things that could be attributing to sore or tight muscles. Your body has over 600 muscles in it. They are categorized into three different categories, skeletal, cardiac and smooth. When you’re talking about soreness, you are going to be dealing with skeletal muscles. Here are some of the most common problems that lead to this problem.
- Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS): This is something that many people experience a day or two after they have completely an extremely strenuous workout. This can cause some significant pain and even reduced joint range.
- Dehydration: What many people don’t realize is that their muscles are made up of 79% water. When you aren’t getting the water that your body needs, it can turn into pain and sore muscles. They need that lubrication to keep everything moving and from feeling tight.
- Prolonged Inactivity: Your body is made to move. When you aren’t moving your body enough, it can lead to sore and tight muscles. It is important to get up and move around, especially when you have a desk job that has you sitting for much of the day.
- Poor Posture: If you struggle with poor posture, it can be hard to constantly think about sitting up straight or not slouching as you’re walking along. Poor posture is horrible for your muscles and can lead to major muscle tightness.
- Muscle Strain: When you strain a muscle, it causes an injury to the soft tissue and can lead to tightness due to inflammation.
How Do You Relieve Muscle Soreness & Tightness?
There are a couple of different ways that you can address muscle tightness and soreness. The first one is stretching. There are certain stretches that could focus on the area that is tight and sore. This can be helpful in loosening it up. The second thing you should try is massage. This is helpful for those places that are difficult to get to and stretch. Ideally, you want to couple stretching and massage together to get the best results.
Massage Therapy & More in Greater Miami Beach, Downtown Miami, Brickell, Hialeah, Miami Gardens, Kendall, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines & Hollywood, FL
If you are in need of massage to help with your sore or tight muscles, you can turn to the professionals at Massage Miami Central. We will keep your muscles loose. Call us today!